Hermit Hydrating Body Oils are handmade in small batches. With high-quality, ethically sourced ingredients, all our products are cruelty-free.
Not only do Hermit Body Oils nourish your skin, they are also designed to calm your senses. Show yourself some love, and indulge with these luxurious body oils. Your mind and body will thank you!
Introducing Our Hydrating Body Oils
This luxurious body oil is romantic and flirty. With a bright floral scent, it is perfect for a special night out or to simply enjoy a moment of indulgence.
This nourishing body oil is calming and refreshing. With a warm woodsy scent, it promotes deep relaxation and sleep.
Benefits of Hermit Body Oil
Hermit Hydrating Body Oils contain a unique blend of therapeutic essential oils and ultra-nourishing, quick-absorbing oils. They are perfect for morning and night use and will have your skin (and senses!) singing.
- Smooth, healthy skin
- Nourishes & hydrates dry skin
- Quick absorbing. Won’t leave you feeling greasy
- Perfect for soothing skin after using our Body Brush or Reusable Razor
- Keeps skin moisturized and protected
- Calming aromatherapy for a luxurious spa-like experience
Our Soothing Body Oil contains a refreshing blend of Ylang Ylang and Bergamot. Floral and fun, this oil will boost your mood and energy.
Benefits of Ylang Ylang
- Boosts mood and reduces depression
- Reduces anxiety and boosts self-esteem
- Promotes relaxation and has a slight sedative effect
- Can lower blood pressure and reduce heart rate
- Contains antifungal, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties
- Can increase sexual desire and reduce sexual anxiety
If you love Ylang Ylang as much as we do, check out our Himalayan Salt Soak
Benefits of Bergamot
- Can help reduce symptoms of depression
- Relieves stress and can help alleviate anxiety
- Soothes nerves and reduces tension
- An uplifting essential oil that boosts energy
- Eases joint pain
If you love Bergamot as much as we do, check out our Himalayan Salt Soak
Bergamot can make your skin more sensitive to sunlight. We recommend avoiding sun exposure immediately after applying this oil.
Our Relaxing Body Oil contains a calming blend of Lavender and Eucalyptus. This herbal and woodsy oil promotes deep relaxation and good health.
Benefits of Lavender
- Promotes relaxation and helps with sleep
- Alleviates symptoms of anxiety
- Kills bacteria and can be helpful for acne
- Soothes dry skin and reduces redness
- Full of antioxidants
- Soothes inflammation
- Can promote wound healing
- Helps soothe insect bites as well as repels insects
Benefits of Eucalyptus
- Antimicrobial and antibacterial properties
- Relieves cold symptoms such as coughs, sinus congestion, and other respiratory problems
- Pain relief for muscle and joint pain
- Can help alleviate headaches - especially those associated with sinus issues
- May stimulate the immune system
If you love Eucalyptus as much as we do, check out our Sea Salt Soak
How to Use Hermit Body Oils
- Apply Hermit Body Oil to wet or dry skin.
- Rub oil between your hands, breathing in the aroma.
- Message into the skin.
- A great option for after shaving or using the body brush to calm and re-hydrate your skin.
Body Oil is a great way to rehydrate skin and lock in moisture.
When to Use Hermit Body Oils
Hermit Hydrating Body Oils can be used morning or night, or anytime in between. Great for use after showering, shaving, or dry brushing. Apply Hermit Body Oil anytime your skin feels dry or your mind and body need calming. A great way to practice self-care in a busy world, Hermit Body Oil can help you unwind and hit the reset button.